F.I. FatrickSelamat Datang Di WebBlog Site Profil Saya ini semoga bermanfaat bagi Anda semua.... Selamat Datang Di WebBlog Site Profil Saya ini semoga bermanfaat bagi Anda semua.... Selamat Datang Di WebBlog Site Profil Saya ini semoga bermanfaat bagi Anda semua....
F.I. FatrickPersonal Profile... Personal Profile... Personal Profile...

Service


From my perseverance opposite laptop and online to the internet in made blogs that were based on the guidebook, several of my friends had offered made blogs to personally especially friends who felt busy with the work every day. Made my friends blogs were significant enough because of my friends to give the reciprocal service for the production that blogs. Moreover had several companies that offered to make blogs also by the payment that were enough. However because I have the autodidact theory, I continue often bought the books about IT that were very relevant.

Also I was created some books like the Star WarriorS 1, and the blogs are www.Star-WarriorS.com or www.Star-WarriorS1.blogspot.com, Guiding To Indonesia; www.GuidingToIndonesia.blogspot.com, KepadaMu-Kubersujud Book; www.KepadaMu-Kubersujud.blogspot.com, and Love Disclosure – True Story Book; www.LoveDisclosure.blogspot.com etc.

And I have to service for all of my Clients for F-CateringCafe Customer Services www.F-CateringCafe.blogspot.com coz I'm as Marketing Communication (MarCom) or General Affair Executive, in Jakarta, Indonesia. My E-Mail Contact is: fatrick.cs@gmail.com. Don’t be hesitating to contact me for your Catering and Coffee Break. Life Is Short, Just Enjoy Our Catering & Coffee..!!

Also I'm as a partner of CRDE Indonesia: www.CRDE-Indonesia.blogspot.com, the best Spirit Motivation Training in Indonesia. We hold On the Job Training and Off the Job Training on MICE; Meeting, Incentives, Conference and Events also Seminars like Entrepreneurship Seminars, Motivation Spirit Seminars, How to Make the Book Seminars, etc.Beside the seminars (KeyNote Speaker) are also teaching some subjects and creativity / talented.

And CyberFirstChannel (CFC) Indonesia is also my business too. You can visit www.CyberFirstChannel.com or www.CyberFirstChannel.blogspot.com. We need the partnership and/or the Investor for CFC-Indonesia sponsorship.CFC business in CyberBroadcasting for promotes the SME’s Co in Indonesia. Be our Partnership, Investor or Sponsorship. Contact Person for the sponsorship is to: cyberfirstchannel@gmail.com.Or WhatsApp: (+62) 085883380805. CyberFirstChannel Is Our Cyber TV..!!

For MICE, F-CateringCafe (Catering and Coffee Break), The Books, Seminars; Business Consultancies, CFC-Indonesia Investor or Sponsorship, just contact directly to WhatsApp: (+62) 085883380805. Be the Innovative and Creative Person For The People..!!!

I love the customers and also I love you all….

=====o0o=====

Daftarkan PayPal Anda untuk mempermudah transaksi online Anda..!!!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
PESANLAH BUKU-BUKU STAR WARRIORS 1 (EDISI 1 - 7) KE ADMIN@NULISBUKU.COM SEKARANG JUGA...!!! TERIMA KASIH....